Amie received her Bachelor of Arts in History from Butler University in 2012 and her Juris Doctor from the University of Dayton School of Law in 2015. She was admitted to the Ohio Bar in May 2016. Amie has exclusively practiced family law in a private practice setting since that time. Amie always has had a passion for working with children and families. She is a court appointed Guardian ad Litem in Butler, Clermont, Hamilton, and Warren County and has worked with hundreds of children in order to make sure that their best interests are being served both in and out of court. Amie strives to help her clients reach settlement whenever possible, but understands that settlement is not best for every case. Amie is an experienced litigator and takes great pride in representing her clients in every step of the process.
- Divorce and Dissolution- both contested and non-contested
- Annulment, Collaborative Law, Legal Separation, Child Support,
- Contempt, Post decree issues including custody, visitation, and shared parenting
- Abuse/Neglect/Dependency, third party custodians, and adoption.
- J.D., University of Dayton, Class of 2015
- B.A., Butler University, Class of 2012
- State of Ohio