Lauren received her Bachelor of Arts in English and Spanish at The Ohio State University in 2016 and her Juris Doctorate from the University of Cincinnati College of Law in 2020. Since her second year in law school, Lauren decided she wanted to exclusively practice Family Law. She is dedicated to helping guide people through complex issues with compassion and expertise. Lauren realizes that her clients lean on her as their advocate in a time that brings stress and uncertainty.
Additionally, Lauren represents her clients in all aspects of Family Law, including divorce, dissolution, child custody, spousal support, grandparents’ rights, prenuptial agreements, and domestic violence civil protection orders.
Lauren values open communication with clients to ensure they understand the direction of their case, are knowledgeable about the best options available to them, and are aware of the possible detriments certain choices entail. Lauren believes that often the best results come from out-of-court resolutions; however, she recognizes this path is not always the most effective for every client. No matter the situation, Lauren brings an unfaltering work ethic, trustworthiness, and understanding with each of her clients.
· Divorce and Dissolution- both Contested and Non-Contested
· Legal Separation, Child Support, Visitation
· Contempt, Post decree issues including Custody, and Shared Parenting
· Abuse/Neglect/Dependency/Delinquency, Third-Party Custodians, and GAL
· J.D., University of Cincinnati, Class of 2020
· B.A., Ohio State University, Class of 2016
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
· State of Ohio