Nova Levante was born in Dayton, Ohio, and earned her J.D. from the University of Dayton School of Law. She has extensive experience in helping clients in high-stress conflicts and financial difficulties. In her practice, Nova lives by the philosophy that emotional intelligence and work ethic are everything.
Nova has always had a passion for working with children struggling with adverse childhood experiences (ACEs). As such, Nova’s practice mostly consists of family law cases. Further, Nova has completed the training and is on the appointment list as guardian ad litem in Montgomery and Green Counties.
In addition to family law, Nova provides estate planning services and represents individuals in Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy cases.
· Divorce and Dissolution- both Contested and Non-Contested
· Legal Separation, Child Support, Visitation
· Contempt, Post decree issues including Custody, and Shared Parenting
· Abuse/Neglect/Dependency/Delinquency, Third-Party Custodians, and GAL
· Estate Planning, Wills, Living Wills, Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Probate
· Affidavit of Survivorship, Transfer on Death Deed
· Power of Attorney, Health Care, and Durable
· Bankruptcy, Chapter 7, Chapter 13
· Debt Collection Defense, Litigation, and Negotiation
· J.D., University of Dayton, Class of 2019
· M.A., Rutgers University, Class of 2016
· B.A., Spring Arbor University, Class of 2014
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
· State of Ohio
· State of Colorado