Contract Review (OHIO Only)
Our Contract Review Services Include:
- Attorney analysis of legal issues in your contract
- Explanation of terms and answers to your questions
- Email from Attorney with notes on identified issues and recommended changes
- 30-minute phone call w/ Attorney once review is completed
Want more than a review? We offer contract revising and drafting.
- Contact our office for more information and to schedule a free 30-min consultation!
Need help with a drafting project? We can help with the following:
- Employment Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Promissory Notes & Security Agreements
- Independent Contract Agreements
- Business Operating Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Residential/Commercial Leases
- Quitclaim Deeds
- Mortgages & Promissory Notes
- Transfer-on-Death Affidavits
An Attorney of Shur Law Co. LPA., will conduct a limited review of Client’s single contract for legal, financial, operational, and business risks. Attorney will review the single contract for logistical issues and provide a list of identified issues to Client. The Attorney’s limited review of Client’s single contract does NOT include making edits or revisions to Client’s contract. Client and Attorney agree that Attorney is not engaged for the purpose of representing Client generally in the matter, but rather, Attorney shall provide a limited scope of representation to only provide certain specific legal services in connection with the limited review of Client’s single contract. Attorney and Shur Law Co. LPA will not represent, speak for, appear for, or sign any documents on Client’s behalf. Attorney and Shur Law Co. LPA make no promises of any particular outcome in this matter. Attorney is licensed only in the State of Ohio. If Client’s contract is subject to law where Attorneys of Shur Law Co. LPA are not licensed, a Shur Law Attorney can still review Client’s contract, but cannot give an opinion as a matter of law.