Sarah Oberer is licensed to practice law in the state of Ohio. Sarah graduated with honors with a Master in Laws and Criminal Justice from the University of Cincinnati.
Before joining the Shur Law’s team, Sarah practiced Immigration law, serving clients as they maneuvered through the complex immigration system of the United States.
Sarah handles cases involving Dissolution, Divorce, Separation, and Custody. She is passionate about helping and navigating individuals to the best possible outcome in their legal battle.
Originally from India, Sarah has made Cincinnati her home for the past several years. During her free time, she loves to garden, cook, and travel!
- University of Cincinnati, College of Criminal Justice, Cincinnati, OH
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice, 2019
- University of Cincinnati, College of Law, Cincinnati, OH
- L.L.M, U.S. Legal System, 2015- Graduated with Honors
- Good Academic Credentials – Ranked 1st for Research Projects on Immigration and Nationality Laws.
- The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Chennai, India
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law, May 21, 2013
- Recognized as the Distinguished Student of the College of Law (2012)
- Best Student Advocate (2012)
- Awarded Jeeva Endowment Scholarships (2011, 2012 and 2013)
- Speaker at Willem. C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Competition, Vienna, Austria (2013 and 2012)
- Researcher at the Willem. C. Vis (East) International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Competition, Hong Kong (2012)
- Received Certificate of Excellence by Army Institute of Law, Mohali (2011)
- Participated in National Moot Competition, CMR Law School, Bangalore (2010)
- Speaker at National Moot Competition, Rizvi Law College, Mumbai (2010)
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Indian American Chamber of Commerce for Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky- Member
- University Community World Friends (Cincinnati)- Volunteer
- Little Sisters of the Poor (Cincinnati)- Volunteer
- Legal Aid Panel (Chennai)- Volunteer
LANGUAGES: Fluent English and Native Tamil